BIGFOOT INVESTIGATION HIKE at Frozen Head State Park & Natural Area. Join the ranger on a night hike in a search for the elusive Bigfoot. Meet at the Branch Trail Head. Three-mile hike.
- Occurred Saturday, February 27th, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
Get the Citizen Tribune's headlines in your inbox every day at 2:30pm. Sign up for our free daily newsletter.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Latest: Germany hopes for opening-up by late May
- Pope, top Iraq Shiite cleric hold historic, symbolic meeting
- Vlhova leads Shiffrin after 1st run of World Cup slalom
- The Latest: Pope calls for unity among faiths in Iraq's Ur
- AP Week in Pictures, Global
- Golden Knights face the Sharks on 5-game win streak
- Anaheim faces Colorado on 9-game losing streak
- Kings face the Blues on 4-game losing streak
- Jolley’s to donate new park to Morristown
- Bigfoot Festival coming to Townsend
- New downtown brewery opens
- Man arrested after firing shots, chasing teens
- East High baseball coach resigns
- Remains found in Panther Creek Park identified
- State Fire Marshal shuts down group home
- Jana’s School of Gymnastics moves to new location
- Human remains found at Panther Creek State Park
- Morristown Landing chief focus of City Council workshop