Dates of interest
• The Hamblen County Commission meets on Thursday following the third Monday of each month at 5 p.m. in the large courtroom of the Hamblen County Courthouse.
• County Commission committee meetings are held on Monday 10 days prior to the regularly scheduled commission meeting at 11:30 a.m. in conference room at the Health Department.
• The County Planning Commission meets the fi rst Monday of the month at 4:30 p.m. in the small courtroom at the Hamblen County Courthouse.
• The Solid Waste Board meets the third Friday of the month at 9 a.m. in the conference room at the Health Department.
• The Hamblen County Board of Education meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in the Heritage Room of the Central Offi ce.
• The Morristown City Council meets at 4 p.m. on the first and third Tuesday of the month in the Council Chambers of the City Center.
• The Morristown Regional Planning Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals meet every second Tuesday of the month at 4 p.m in the Council Chambers of the City Center.